Underwriting Assistant - North American, Property & Casualty
An opportunity to join a global insurance & reinsurance syndicate @ Lloyds with a heritage dating back almost 100 years.
They underwrite a balanced portfolio, covering a wide range of specialist marine, energy, aerospace, non-marine and liability classes in addition to providing delegated authority to coverholders.
In this role you will support the North American Direct Property & Casualty underwriter and underwriting team.
·Administrative support at the box in Lloyds
·Provide assistant and support to the underwriters
·Statistical analysis and reporting
·Liaison with brokers
·Manage data and underwriting management systems
·Handle DUA relationships and governance
·Engage with the cover holder audit team
- Candidates MUST possess at least 12 months experience within a similar underwriting support role from a syndicate or company market background.
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to manage and analyse data
- Be a strong communicator and able to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to multi task and adapt quickly
- Be comfortable with different IT systems
Ref - 7712
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.