Citrix Support Engineer
Up to three days a week remote working!
Up to £40,000 + 10% Bonus + 13% Pension
Citrix Support Engineer - Citrix - L3 Support - Financial Services - Chatham. Remote working available! Break into financial services! A leading financial services company are urgently seeking a Citrix Support Engineer with strong Citrix experience for their rapidly expanding office in Chatham. You will be responsible for being an escalation point of support for all incidents, requests, problems and changes associated to their area of infrastructure.
The Citrix Support Engineer will be responsible for;
* High level Citrix (3rd Line) support
* Maintaining the Citrix environment within the business
* Diagnosing software and hardware faults
* Working on service improvement plans
* Preparing capacity reports and forecasts for the Citrix environment
The Citrix Support Engineer will have;
* Extensive experience with maintain Citrix environments
* Experience with Netscaler, XenApp or XenDesktop
* Proven experience providing L3 Support
* Virtualisation experience
* Cloud experience
* Citrix certifications - Highly desirable
* ITIL Certifications or experience working in ITIL environments/ITIL processes - Highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Citrix Support Engineer to work for a leading financial services company based in Chatham. You will take on a lot of autonomy and responsibility in this position and the Citrix Support Engineer will be integral to the business as they continue to grow.