Asset Manager Job | £45,000 - £55,000 DOE | Interim | East Kent
Asset Manager Job
Competitive daily rate DOE
Work from home when not on site.
Asset Manager needed in Kent for exciting new projects starting in October 2020.
Are you an Asset Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Asset Management background working in the public sector or with housing associations? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
On behalf of our client, a public sector organisation in East Kent, Hays Property & Surveying are currently seeking an Asset Manager.
Your new Asset Manager job role
To provide valuation and estates consultancy services for residential, commercial and operational property and development schemes.
Asset Manager job duties and responsibilities:
* Daily Asset team management responsibility.
* Ensure the organisation always remains compliant in all areas of health and safety risk.
* Provide professional valuation and estates management services as necessary
* Establish and manage budgets for external provision of consultancy, agency and services.
* Monitor rent arrears and provide estate management input to recovery processes.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in a similar role, ideally in a public sector organisation / Housing Association
* Knowledge of project management and ability to operate as part of a project team or lead small Projects.
* Ability to prepare accurate valuations, reports and briefings to deadlines
* Good negotiation skills
* MRICS in commercial property, valuation or residential property with minimum two years' relevant post qualification experience, would be a great advantage.
What you'll get in return in return:
* Interim position available
* Remote working for part of the week when not on site
* Exciting new projects
* Work for a well-established organisation
* Competitive daily rate available DOE
* Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career