Due to expansion, our client is looking to recruit three 2nd Line IT Network Support Engineer.
Staff are currently working remotely, and office based on a rota basis.
Company benefits include free lunch, sit/stand desks, Perkbox, Employee Assistance, Regular wellness events, 32 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
As a 2nd Line IT Network Support Engineer you will perform duties that include;
• Helpdesk, project work and hardware maintenance.
• Attend client sites as and when required to fulfil the requirements of prescheduled projects and reactive troubleshooting.
• Have the technical knowledge to make recommendations to clients, suggesting genuine system improvements and upgrades.
Skills required of the 2nd Line IT Network Support Engineer
• Windows Server 2003-2019
• Windows Desktop XP-10
• Hosted Desktop and Cloud computing
• Terminal server farm setups
• Office 365 tenant setup and administration
• VMWare/Hyper-V administration
• Strong networking capabilities (DNS, routing, switching, etc.)
• VoIP knowledge, preferably 3CX
Desirable Skills and Experience of the 2nd Line IT Network Support Engineer
• Exposure to Cisco/Draytek firewalls
• Apple products and support
• Group Policy administration
• Cabling survey and installations
• Exposure to Ubiquiti / Cisco Wireless
• Previous MSP experience
• Recognised accreditations (MCPs, COMPTia, Apple)
Working hours are 42.5 per week 07:00-15:30 / 07:45-16:15 / 08:45-17:15 / 11:30-20:00
24hr out of hours service on a roster basis
32 days, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years of continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)
Apply for the role of 2nd Line IT Network Support Engineer today!