£10-£11 per hour
Our client, a large manufacturer in the Maidstone area, is looking to recruit a Welder
to work on a temporary to permanent basis.
These are days shifts working 40 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities as the Welder:
* Mig and Tig welding
* Reading technical drawings
* Assisting in other areas of the business such as assembly
As the Welder you will possess the following:
* Extensive previous experience as TIG Welder however qualifications are not necessary
* Understanding of technical drawings
* A good team player who is also able to use own initiative
* Highly motivated and driven
Please apply today to register for employment with our progressive and forward-thinking client.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.