Traffic Marshall wanted in, Maidstone, Canterbury and Margate ASAP £12.50 per hour
Monday to Friday and some weekends
Maidstone, Canterbury and Margate
£12.50 per hour Umbrella
on going work
Our specialist trades & labour team are seeking CSCS card holding Traffic Marshalls with the correct tickets for various projects across Kent.
Our clients work in a range of construction fields from large scale new builds through to smaller renovations, refurbishments and interior fit outs.
General site Traffic Marshall duties as well as labouring duties due to the project and environment so you must be willing to also labour on site.
You will be required to assist with a variety of duties such as moving materials, unloading deliveries, assisting trades on site and ensuring health & safety in upheld around the site.
All candidates must:
* Hold a CSCS card
* Hold a Traffic Marshall Card
* Have full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment - Hard Hat, boots, hi-vis, gloves & goggles)
* Be hard working, reliable and punctual
* Have good communication skills and be able to work alone on your own initiative or as part of a team
* CIS/UTR registration preferred