Working for a busy organisation of 600 staff you will join an IT helpdesk team handling volume queries throughout the day. You will be based remotely with scheduled days in the office when required.
Duties will include:
* Taking telephone calls, video meetings and emails surrounding IT issues
* Logging tickets onto the management system
* Amending and completing tickets on the system once resolved
* Basic troubleshooting, identifying and resolving IT issues.
* Escalating more serious problems to other team members
This is a fast paced role with a high volume of work, you will therefore need to be proactive and motivated in your approach. You will need to work well as a team, leaning on each ether's strengths to support end users efficiently.
It is essential that you have previous experience in a 1st or 2nd line IT support role with excellent communication skills. You will also need previous experience of Office 365 and OneDrive.
This role will initially be on a temporary contract but with the aim of a permanent post after 3 months. Once permanent this post offers fantastic benefits and career progression.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.