Supply Chain Analyst
My client based in Sittingbourne is looking to recruit a switched on and ambitious Supply Chain Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This role is focused on supporting their growing supply chain team and developing effective working relationships with their overseas suppliers.
* Using various data sets to maximise and increase sales
* Reviewing best and worst sellers
* Working towards delivering the best products on time and at the best margin
* Assisting with the monitoring and maintenance of stock levels whenever needed
* Supporting with new product development and their delivery
* Working alongside and closely with the operations team to resolve any supply chain issues
* Supporting the team to turn demand plans into supply plans and ensure time deliveries of the supply plans
The right candidate will have/ be:
* Supply Chain Analyst with managing various products, producing quotes and understanding margins
* Strong communication skills to be able to build good relationships with senior members of the business as well as suppliers
* Educated to at least A level standard
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel
* Able to demonstrate the appreciation of how complex involvement with overseas suppliers can be
This is an excellent role for someone with experience within a similar position to develop their skills and grow within a leading company. The right candidate will ideally be looking for the motivation of a fresh challenge.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.