IT Support Engineer (Schools)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £28,000
Location: Rochester, Kent
Due to rapid expansion we are recruiting an experienced IT Technician to join a dynamic and friendly team as soon as possible. The role will include providing support across schools where you will assist both students and staff with technical queries therefore experience within the education sector is essential.
The successful candidate will:
* Have an outstanding all round knowledge of IT hardware and software; an appropriate IT qualification is desirable;
* Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with staff and students with varying IT expertise; previous experience of carrying out a similar client facing role would be an advantage.
* Be self-motivated, dedicated, consistent and have a confident personality
* Be a really strong team player
* Microsoft Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016 Standard and Essentials Operating Systems,
* Virtualisation technologies
* Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016.
* Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Administration.
* Active Directory administration.
* Microsoft Windows 7,8 and 10 Operating Systems.
* Microsoft Office 2010,2013 and 2016.
* Experience and understanding of Router technologies.
* VPN, Firewalls and WAN's.
* Good understanding of networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
* Backup Technologies.
* Information Technology: 3 years (Required)
* Experience of working within a School Environment
* Driving License (Preferred)
If you are interested in the role or if you would like more information apply today for immediate consideration.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.