A leading accountancy firm are seeking an Audit Executive to join their Maidstone team.
You will be working on some of their largest clients, helping to achieve a high standard of client service in an effective manner.
The ideal individual will be well-motivated and forward thinking with good knowledge of IFRS and experienced working with Listed Companies.
If you are excited by meeting new people and building great relationships whilst working alongside a social and supportive team, please apply today!
* Complete audits in accordance with prescribed audit procedures.
* Produce detailed audit planning, including details of potential difficulties
* Allocate sections to junior staff and brief on what is expected of them.
* Review or complete audit cycles the file before passing files on to the senior member of the team for review.
* Produce and review sets of financial statements
* Produce a short summary on key client issues
* ACA or ACCA, fully qualified with practice experience
* 3+ years of audit experience
* Excellent audit analysis skills
* Previous experience of mentoring junior members of staff
* Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
Salary up to £50K DOE
Potential travel to London required, but not often.