Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Under the direction of the Head of Creative, and in alignment with the business overarching strategy and brand identity, you will oversee and manage all of the social media content and deliver visuals that reflect the Childrensalon aesthetic and creative flair combined. Following our strategic top-line marketing calendar in partnership with the Social Media Manager (Insights), you will create engaging content to advance the brand identity, broaden awareness and increase visibility amongst international audiences.
Together with the wider marketing and editorial teams, you will drive the impact of our social media presence, strengthening Childrensalon's reputation as forward-thinking leaders and the authority in lifestyle content that reflects our values of family, creativity, innovation and heritage.
- Create engaging content, imagery and tone of voice that feels authentic and relatable to our customer base and their lives as families and
emphasises our brand values.
- Manage the implementation of the organic social strategy across multiple channels, such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, driving
growth and high-level engagement.
- Champion and guard Childrensalon’s tone of voice across all social platforms, adapting the right tone for the different channels based on
established needs and strategy.
- Suggest innovative ideas to bring Childrensalon to life across our channels, driving customer growth and brand awareness in all targeted
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns and initiatives, reporting to wider organisation on current community
trends and sentiment.
- Work closely with the wider Creative and Marketing teams to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution.
- Liaise with the Production and Creative Design teams for development of all assets to deadlines.
- Plan regular live streams and other outreach projects alongside the PR & Outreach team.
- Support the creation and maintenance of Childrensalon house standards for all in-house social media photography.
- Managing and developing the Social Media team, mentoring junior team members to develop their skills and expertise.
- Passion for Social Media with a brilliant eye for creating authentic content, imagery and tone of voice.
- Understanding of parenting and how parents engage online and how to best translate our values of family, creativity, innovation and heritage -
into engaging experiences for families.
- Creative thinking and innovative ideas.
- Social Media Management and Community Management experience with focus on children or parenting.
- Independent creation and successful execution of community-focused marketing campaigns with specific business goals.
- Well versed in the value of campaign marketing and how it contributes to wider brand/commercial objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of all departmental strategies, tools and systems to ensure alignment with overall brand messaging and
- Fundamental understanding of commercial awareness.
- Continuous monitoring and understanding of the fashion luxury industry, global retail environment and e-commerce trends.
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative.
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells, however, due to the current Coronavirus pandemic will require flexibility and some working from home. Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you’d thrive in this role please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.