An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Credit Controller to join a highly successful business based in Mid-Kent.
The ideal individual will be fluent in either French or German as this company has a global customer base.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for Credit Control throughout the group of companies which involves managing debtors throughout the UK, Europe and the USA.
Experience with Sales Ledger is also important as some aspects of this role will be to support with sales invoicing.
* Credit Control for the group
* Sales Ledger
* Actively chase debt via telephone and email
* Checking customer's credit ratings with banks
* Setting up the terms and conditions of the loan
* Dealing with internal queries about payments
* Ensuring customers pay on time
* Negotiating repayment plans
* Ideally French or German speaking
* Results and target driven
* Experienced with accountancy systems including SAGE and QuickBooks.
* Competent Excel skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a part time role working 9-2 Monday to Friday.
Salary up to £30K, pro-rota