We are supporting the recruitment of a Team Leader to support the operations at a growing industrial processing facility based in the Swale area.
* This role will be working as part of the shop floor sorting team and will be responsible for a small team of Operatives who you will ensure are working effectively to meet the required expectations and KPIs
* You will assume full responsibility for the housekeeping and achievement of quality standards within your work area, along with the Health & Safety of all staff directly within your control.
* The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a team and provide the support and leadership to maximise results
* You will be involved in training new employees and agency staff, ensuring that procedures are strictly followed.
* Experience of driving mobile plant and/or FLT Licence would be advantageous.
Working a 12 hours (6-6) rota of days and nights over a 4on/5off basis (Monday to Saturday) so you will be familiar and prepared to work this type of pattern. You MUST be able to complete the full shift pattern
The successful person will be joining a well established, growing and ambitious Company who have an excellent culture and are seeking someone who wants to develop with the role.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate line management responsibility with a similar level role and be enthusiastic and self-driven with good personal standards.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobsâ