Senior North American Property Claims Adjuster
This role will initially start from home with a full induction and training programme. When normality returns the role will be a home and City office split.
Permanent - to £80,000 + benefits package
An opportunity to join a major, global insurer who are active in the Lloyds and company markets.
You will assume full responsibility for a designated portfolio of large and complex North American property claims.
Managing all aspects of the claim process, establishing liability, quantifying losses and negotiating settlements, while delivering a gold standard customer service.
- The successful candidate will be able to show in-depth experience of handling complex property claims emanating from North america.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the different legal and procedural requirements of each State.
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and under your own initiative.
- Be ready to take ownership and responsibility.
- Familiarity with ECF, preferred
Ref - 7798
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.