2nd Line Support Engineer
Up to £28k
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced 2nd line Support Engineer to join our client's World Class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, they are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. Now is the perfect time to join them and be a part of their next chapter and continued success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer-focused, technical and has excellent communication skills looking to further their career and thrive in an enjoyable working environment. They are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where staff are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfil their potential.
As part of a dedicated Services Desk, you will work closely with the team supporting and helping clients succeed through technology. As second line support, you will be there for escalations providing exceptional telephone and remote support and, if necessary, an onsite response.
Due to the Government guidelines around Covid-19 and "working from home if you can", our preference is for all staff to do this wherever possible. We do however, have our office open for staff that are unable to work from home.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Provide Remote/Onsite 2nd Line support to clients relating to *core technologies
· Providing an escalation point for 1st line Service Desk Engineers
· Installation work of core technologies
· Delivering against KPIs such as customer satisfaction
· Working in order of SLA and priority of tickets
· System documentation
· Work in accordance with company values, policies and procedures
What you will need:
· Ideally you will be from a Managed Service background
· Great customer service skills
· Positive and passionate about technology
· The ability work as part of a team assisting others where required
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· 2nd-Line level Experience with most of the *core technologies: Microsoft 365, SharePoint, MS Desktop (Windows 10), MS Server (2012/2016), Hyper V, VMware, Azure, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, DHCP, DNS, MS Office (2010/365), Antivirus, Printers & Active Directory
40 hours per week - 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday. We need applicants to be flexible and be available to occasionally work additional hours where required to fulfil the demands of their role. In return, you are offered a competitive salary and a fun and rewarding environment for you to succeed.
· 25 days holiday
· Quarterly Golden KPI Bonus
· Dedicated training days with linked salary increase
· Service Desk gamification rewards; from Amazon vouchers to days off work
· Pension scheme
· Dress down Fridays
· New client introduction bonus payment
· New staff introduction bonus payment
· Quarterly company-funded social events
· Weekly anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
· Childcare Vouchers
The salary range for our client's Tier 2 £23 - £28k subject to experience and qualifications.