Our client is a multi-award-winning dealership, selling new and used cars to their growing and loyal customer base. This is a tremendous opportunity to join their close-knit, customer focussed team as they work together on becoming the Dealership Of The Year for the third year running.
As a Trainee Salesperson, you will be taking on a challenge and will need to be hardworking in order to meet it, with a rewarding career as your end goal.
• Are you a real people’s person that enjoys interacting with and helping others?
• Are you a team player, motivated to work hard towards shared goals?
• Do you have strong communication skills, capable of confidently addressing everyone in a friendly and confident manner?
• Do you work hard, and dedicate yourself to your own development and career progression?
• Do you love cars and have a full UK driving licence?
• Starting as a Trainee Salesperson, you will immerse yourself in an estimated 6 months intensive training programme.
• Contracted 40-45 hours per week, with many 6-day weeks, including weekends and bank holidays
You can expect to learn:
• The daily running of a dealership, including forecourt standards
• How to deliver the most enjoyable car buying experience, and the full customer journey
• How to deliver high standards and achieve results in line with The Dealership Of The Year
• Regulations within the industry, and how to sell compliantly
• FCA regulations and standards
• Market leading product knowledge
What you’ll get in return:
• A starting salary between £17,056 and £20,404 per annum
• 22 days annual leave
• A company car (upon completion of the training programme)
• The opportunity to progress into a commission-based sales role, with uncapped earnings potential and other benefits.
• The opportunity to have a long and rewarding career in automotive sales with one of the best dealerships in the country.
If this sounds like you, then please apply with a full CV and covering letter, outlining why you think you should be the new, energetic and customer focussed member of this award-winning team.