We are currently recruiting for a well respected plumbing and heating company, established for over 40 years, who are going through an exciting period of growth.
As a result, we are looking for additional experienced Gas Safe Registered Engineers to complement their friendly and professional team, covering predominantly Folkestone, Hythe, Ashford & Canterbury.
Working within a really supportive environment, please be aware our client is also happy to consider less experienced Engineers looking for that next step with additional training provided wherever necessary.
An applicant who is also able to install bathrooms as well as carrying out gas works, would be particularly desirable although not considered essential, so there is some degree of flexibility.
The client is looking to pay a competitive basic salary and the roles would be on a PAYE basis. Therefore, no more hunting for work, holiday pay, transport provided plus other benefits - what's not to like!
We are ideally looking for people who:
• Have been Gas Safe registered for a minimum of 2 years
• Have significant experience in boiler servicing and breakdowns
• Take real pride in their work
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be motivated to work and hardworking.
• Have a professional attitude.
• Hold a full UK driving licence.
This role will primarily involve:
• Domestic Boiler Servicing & Repairs
• Domestic Plumbing & Heating Works
• Boiler Installations
• Power Flushing
Additional experience and skills in the below areas are not required but would be advantageous:
• Bathroom Installation Works
If you would like to be considered for the above, do please get in touch with an up to date CV.