Senior International Property / Casualty Claims Adjuster
Permanent - to £70,000 + benefits package
Initially WFH, but when more normal working patterns return this role can be City based or a mixed City/Home format.
An opportunity to join a major, global insurer who are active in the Lloyds and company markets.
You will assume full responsibility for a designated portfolio of international claims. Our client requires either an experienced claims adjuster with technical experience in property and casualty or a casualty specialist who is willing to cross-train into property.
Managing all aspects of the claim process, establishing liability, quantifying losses, establishing reserves and negotiating settlements, while delivering a gold standard customer service.
- The successful candidate will be able to show in-depth experience of handling complex property and or casualty claims.
- Experience in multiple jurisdictions such as ; Australia, LATAM, Europe and USA.
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and under your own initiative.
- Be ready to take ownership and responsibility.
- Familiarity with ECF, preferred
Ref - 7836
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.