Senior Marketing Account Manager
Full Time Permanent
Are you an experienced agency professional looking to work for a successful and inclusive local company with significant progression opportunities?
My client is a forward thinking, buzzy agency based in beautiful offices in a central location and offering a 'family feel'.
Busier than ever despite the challenges of the last year, they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to manage and develop some exciting accounts autonomously!
The main duties for this role include:
* Serving as lead point of contact, managing the delivery of all agreed projects for your clients
* Building and maintaining strong, long standing client relationships
* Working as a team collaboratively with all departments and management, supporting more junior staff members
* Clearly communicate and take ownership for deadlines and project progress
* Developing innovative ideas for campaigns and projects, collaboratively with the wider team
* Reporting on campaign results
* Developing new business with existing clients
* Identifying and approaching potential clients, working closely with senior management
* Forecasting and tracking key financials
* Supporting the copywriters in producing accurate and effective copy
* Pitch press releases via phone and email across all mediums
* Building strong relationships with journalists
* Arranging interviews and editorial meetings
* Monitor media coverage and report results
* Attend client events and industry conferences
* Brainstorm fresh ideas where necessary
The successful candidate will have/be:
* A Marketing or PR agency background, with account management experience from any sector
* Career driven and self-motivated
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships at any level
* Commercial acumen with a creative flair
* A 'team player' ethos
* A degree in a related subject ideally
* A proven track record
* Super organised and efficient
* Confident and passionate about what you do!
This is your chance to join an independently owned business where there is scope to progress your career and be noticed within a sector that are still flourishing!
What are you waiting for.... GET IN TOUCH!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please call Emily, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment on 07453977263, or apply online for immediate consideration.