Supply Chain Planner
< £27,000 DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to work within our extremely well-established client based in West Kent.
This role would suit an Excel whizz with relevant experience in Demand Planning. You will have responsibility for forecasting, order placing, demand planning and progressing supply from overseas factories to warehouses worldwide. This role is pivotal to the company's global supply chain so you will need to be a naturally organised person, with an impeccable attention to detail and great communication skills.
Duties for this exciting role include:
* Monitoring and management of supply and logistics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
* Making adjustments to forecasts, stocking policies and other supply chain parameters to meet all requirements and maintain stock level availability
* Managing excess and obsolete inventory risks
* Forecasting measurement and management on a monthly basis
* Correlating and monitoring inventory counts
* Problem solving and streamlining processes where necessary
The successful candidate will:
* Have either a strong Supply Chain Management background with a manufacturing background
* Have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise both internally and externally to a senior level, including an understanding of and appreciation for cultural differences when working with global partners
* Be highly analytical and numerate
* Be very IT literate including strong Excel skills and great attention to detail
* Be determined and self motivated with the drive to develop within the role
The company are in an exciting point of growth and expansion, so it is an excellent time to join! You will be joining an extremely established team who are able to offer great training and support as well as opportunities to develop your career, and a friendly 'family' environment.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this fantastic opportunity please click apply and attach your current CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.