Experienced CNC machinists required to start immediately for a global manufacturer.
The role offers full-time hours Monday to Friday with varying shift requirements.
Experience of CNC operating is essential.
The roles will involve:
* Load material into machines;
* Cut, grind, or drill materials in machine as needed;
* Perform work by following the company's operating standards;
* Regularly inspect machines for mechanical and safety issues;
* Maintain and update records.
Skills and qualifications required:
* Education through apprenticeship or technical program;
* Production experience;
* Computer skills;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Safety mindset;
* Problem-solving skills;
* Mechanical talent;
* Physical stamina.
This is a temporary position requiring an immediate start. Pay is £11-£12.50 per hour depending on experience.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.