Specialist international HVAC equipment manufacturing company seeks to fill the position of Senior Production Engineer.
Applicants should possess excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a range of tasks to support the Operations and Contracts departments.
Responsibilities will include;
• Preparing & issuing work from drawings and schedules using bespoke software
• Preparing requirement plan for raw material purchasing
• Check project engineering drawings prior to issuing for manufacture
• Compiling programs using Bysoft software for the laser cutting machine
Key skills required:
• Knowledge and experience of Bysoft laser cutting software
• Excellent Excel skills
• Experience in leading a team
• Experience in welding fabrication & manufacturing
It would also be advantageous to have experience with SolidWorks & Driveworks
The successful applicant will have excellent administration skills and IT skills. Previous supervisory experience is required, and manufacturing experience is preferred.
Hours of work are 37 per week and benefits include 25 days holiday, Life Insurance, Statutory Pension contributions and free parking. Salary will be dependent on experience.