Recovery Claims Handler - Motor
To recover the maximum amount possible for our Insurer Clients where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party. To maintain your portfolio in an efficient manner to ensure that you are working effectively and delivering market leading cost control and excellent customer service.
• Pursue recovery of our Insurer Clients’ outlay where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party.
• Provide guidance and direction to claims staff to ensure the recovery prospects on cases are safeguarded as far as possible
• Commence work on all larger value losses at an early stage to ensure work on the recovery aspect of the claims starts at the earliest opportunity, with particular emphasis on the legal recoverability of each claim.
• Review and prepare cases for panel solicitors to support litigation, dealing with cases in house where appropriate
• Ongoing case management of debts being pursued by solicitors, giving instructions within own level of authority or making recommendations to your Team Leader regarding matters outside own authority.
• Recommend discontinuation of recovery where there is little prospect if success
• Ensure that complaints are recorded on the complaints system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Pass all audits at 95% or above
• Provide excellent customer service
• Manage own workload including hitting KPIs with PH and non PH communication
• Plan and execute strategic initiatives to agreed timelines.
• Ensure a relevant level of technical understanding with continuous development and learning.
• To undertake any individual or team task or activity reasonably requested and in line with the company values
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a polite telephone manner
• Capability to vary approach
• Tact and assertiveness when dealing with customers who may be distressed or angry
• Motivate oneself as well as the peers
• Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary
• The ability to work individually and proactively, as well as part of a team
• Ability to undertake and embrace new tasks/roles as required
• Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
• High energy levels
• Positive approach
• Team player
• Drive and enthusiasm for meeting targets
• Empathy and understanding
• Confidence & a professional attitude
• Experience / knowledge
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role
• At least 2 years’ experience in a motor claims role
• Previous experience of working in insurance claims recovery
Immediate interview, and immediate start
Monday - Friday - and 9am -1pm every other sat, (reduced hours in lieu)
Apply today for immediate consideration. -
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand-new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website