Finance Analyst | Ashford | £30-£36K
An international FMCG business with a site in Kent, is looking to attract a Financial Analyst to join one of their high performing business units. You will be responsible for providing strategic analysis and insight into the business performance, give a clean understanding of the forecast/budget, business partnering with the Business Manager and analysis for guidance and recommendation to managers and directors.
Accountabilities will include:
• Analysis & monitoring of the division’s key performance indicators; sales, profitability ratios, and investigating variances to budget or year on year movements
• Developing of models to provide insight on key metrics.
• Working with the sales team to ensure the reports provide required detail & then managing the subsequent hand over to Sales Ops.
• Ensuring on-going accuracy of reporting
• Production of financial evaluations for new business tenders and ongoing retentions.
• Expected to work along sales to produce a compelling commercial proposition for customers.
• Provide insight into projects to include initial evaluation, feedback and ongoing success tracking
• Liaise with managers to rigorously challenge and question their plan assumptions and KPIs on an on-going basis
• Production of weekly trading deck
• Ad hoc analysis/guidance to improve performance to drive sales and margin
A motivated, bright and driven individual is sought after for this Kent based role. The candidate should have previous experience of working in a commercial environment and ideally be part qualified or newly qualified in CIMA, ACCA, ACA. Advanced Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large sets of data and make recommendations will also be essential, together with proven experience within a commercial finance role.
£30-36,000 + excellent long-term career development opportunities