As the Credit Control Manager, you will be required to lead an established team of Credit Controllers. The team are responsible for credit management and cash collection.
Main responsibilities as Credit Control Manager:
- All aspects of People Management for a team of Credit Controllers
- Working with key stakeholders and senior leaders within the organisation to drive business results
- Overseeing credit reports in order to minimise risk
- Liaising with internal and external Solicitors on debt recovery, along with preparation of any supporting legal documentation for Court
- Working closely with the senior Directors on monthly reporting
- Travelling to other UK offices to deliver presentations and workshops on process improvements
- Assist with the testing and implementation of a new system integration
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.