A large and dynamic product based business in Kent is seeking to appoint a talented and analytical Finance Business Partner to join their finance team. This role reports to the Head of Finance and is part of the Commercial Finance team. The Finance Business Partner requires the ability to be able to influence people so building relationships across the business is key. Your analysis and reporting will improve decision making on what products are produced resulting in growth in Sales and/or EBITDA, playing a part in the profitability of the products. The role can be split between the office and home where required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Accurate analysis of key financial data.
• Evaluate data effectively and able to communicate articulately to non-financial stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
• Responsible for highlighting opportunities for maximising profit through initiatives, cost efficiencies, value engineering and product
• Influence and challenge the business through engaging and communicating effectively with partners and stakeholders.
• Preparation of KPI reporting and analysis to drive sales and/or profit maximisation.
• Supporting the commercial team in communicating complex financial information to the customer and business as required.
• Support the commercial team in pricing and contract conversations as required.
• Ensure financial models accurately reflect how costs are incurred within the business, to ensure decisions are made based on accurate
• Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Formally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
• Previous Commercial Finance experience from a product based background.
• Comfortable working with ever changing data, using your logic to make informed decisions.
• Confident to influence and challenge assumptions.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present financial data clearly to non finance staff.
• Advanced Excel and strong systems skills.