Customer Care Assistant
We are currently seeking to employ a competent Customer Care Assistant on a Full-Time basis for a busy Mechanical and Electrical Contractor in Maidstone.
Experience preferred, but not essential.
• To be one of the first to answer the phone for the Customer Care department in the defined company manner keeping Laser M&E’s high standards. To provide outstanding service to all phone requests and creating good relationship with everyone on the phone.
• To handle Customer Care requests from homeowners and housebuilders, both via telephone and email, and where applicable arrange for Customer Care Engineers to visit properties.
• To manage, organise and maintain documents associated with Customer Care received from house builders, residents or engineers ensuring this is administered efficiently.
• To load, book and close news jobs within house builder deadlines, providing updates to the house builder throughout the process.
• To manage, organise and prepare all material requests promptly when received by Customer Care Engineers or house builders. Create accurate purchase orders that give our suppliers all the information they need to deliver on time and to the correct location.
• To manage, organise and prepare all material returns promptly once received back in the office.
• To manage, organise and prepare all warranty requests for parts still covered under their warranty period, providing relevant information to manufacturers to be able to process the request.
• To develop meaningful relationships with all house builders, residents & suppliers. To earn the respect of all through high quality communication.
• To manage, organise and maintain all certificates obtained from site.
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
The successful candidate have exceptional organisational skills, have a strong attention to detail, a high level of computer skills, the ability to work within a team and on their own initiative and should be able to prioritise their work load efficiently.