To provide administrative support to the Head of Quality and Professional Standards to enable co-ordination of a robust clinical quality, risk and governance framework within the organisation, in order to support the delivery of high quality and safe services.
* To provide support in the management of the Quality and Assurance agenda including:Planning and scheduling meetings; Drafting agendas, minute taking and creating action logs; Collating reports, preparing data and summaries
* To liaise with external bodies in a professional manner, providing information or referring to other staff members
* To work closely with and provide professional support to service managers in order to support the Quality and Assurance agenda
* To provide relevant support to ensure the accuracy of data submission as required
* Manage and maintain incident and complaints communications and correspondence ensuring appropriate managers are kept informed
* Collate and present client and external feedback, alerts and safeguarding data
* Obtain, enter, analyse and present data
* Organised, methodical and people centred approach.
* Proficient in Excel
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Previous experience within a similar quality/compliance administrative role
This is a temporary role for approximately 6-months offering 30 hours a week Monday to Friday.
Due to the pandemic, after a short period of office based training you will be required to work from home until the national restrictions are lifted.
The role is subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.