Our client, a large and developing business based in North Kent, is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will play a key role in driving financial performance within the business, supporting the key business functions and actively providing strategic insight into financial results. Key duties will include:
- Provide strategic insight into the business, identifying and acting upon development opportunities
- Measure, report and analyse business and functional performance, including working capital and all financial investments
- Monitor and review business performance against plan, forecasts and budget, identifying specific trends
- Identify and lead both finance and non-finance projects to drive business performance
- Assist in the financial appraisal and analysis of projects
- Undertake profitability analysis
- Track customer margins
- Any other on-going reporting or analytical support
- Review and approve all major commercial proposals
- Support the tender and new listing process
- Ownership and delivery of periodic forecasting
- Responsible for insight into monthly and YTD performance
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified, commercially and strategically minded with excellent analytical and business partnering skills. Experience of working in manufacturing or in an industry focussed on gross margins would be beneficial.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.