Project Manager – 4 month Fixed Term Contract
Maidstone / Remote
£35,000 - £39,500
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this organisation in Maidstone who are currently looking to fill the role of Infrastructure Project Manager in their office in Maidstone. You will be required to manage the full lifecycle of large scale projects ensuring that all processes are maintained.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
• Lead, plan, direct and co-ordinate all project activities from proposal initiation through to delivery and closure
• Take responsibility for all stages of the Project Lifecycle from definition to completion
• Manage budgets, timescales, resources and operational costs
• Plan, schedule, monitor and report on overall progress and initiate corrective action as appropriate
• Manage exceptions and issues and initiate extra activities where gaps are identified
• Professional Qualification: Prince 2 Practitioner / Foundation
• Infrastructure Project Management experience
• Experience of working with Office 365, Data Migration, Data Warehousing, Data Centres and Telephony networks
• Demonstrable experience in all levels of project management
• Stakeholder Management skills
If you are interested in applying for the role of Project Manager, please do so by sending your CV to Neil Arnold at Barker Munro Recruitment using the links provided.