2 x Project Support Analyst – 4 month contract initially
£27,000 - £33,000
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this Maidstone based organisation who are currently looking to fill the role of Project Support Analyst in their offices in Maidstone. My client has recently taken on some new contracts and are seeking an 2 additional staff members to join the team.
Responsibilities of the Project Support Analyst:
• Work closely with the PMO Team Leader
• Provide support and guidance to project managers
• Maintain security on the finance and governance of various projects
• Ensure relevant customer requests are allocated to the right areas and processed in a timely fashion
• Arrange and record meetings on behalf of the team
• Be able to demonstrate successful resource planning
• Customer engagement and portfolio management experience within a Project Support Officer role
• Preferably Prince 2 qualified
If you would like any further information or would like to apply for the role of Project Support Analyst, please do so by sending your CV to Neil Arnold at Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links.