An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Finance Manager to join an 'outstanding' school based in Gillingham. This is a flexible role which can be either permanent or term time only.
This role will include managing a team of two whilst reporting into the Business Manager.
The successful candidate would ideally have a background working within education in a Finance capacity, however this is not essential.
The key aspect of this role is to ensure the efficient management and administration of the finance department and the finance team.
* Monitor the day-to-day financial operations.
* Track the company's financial status.
* Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company.
* Research and analyse financial reports.
* Provide insightful information and expectations.
* Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
* Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
* Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
* Financial Qualification would be ideal; however, QBE will also be considered.
* Excellent IT Skills including Excel
* Ability to communicate accurately, clearly, and effectively, both verbally and in writing
* Managerial experience essential.
Salary up to £34K. (Pro-rota if term time only)
Working hours are 37 a week, term time only or permanent.
8.00pm-4.00pm (3.30pm on Fridays)