£18,500 - £21,000 plus excellent commission
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and highly motivated Sales Executive to join a very busy team. The successful candidate will be responsible for account management, with a strong element of business development. You will be working as part of a fast paced, diverse, vibrant and established team who promote a collaborative, supportive and fun environment to work in.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To keep in regular contact with existing clients with a focus on developing new business and building strong, long-lasting relationships. To observe the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct, and fair practice in dealing with others.
* Managing large pre-existing accounts
* Business Development: Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required.
* Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures.
* Develop and manage client relationships in line with KPI guidance.
* Set and agree terms and conditions of service with clients.
* Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company procedures and policies.
* Understand and meet agreed financial targets and KPIs.
* Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management.
* Develop expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector.
* Conduct professional discussions with clients using all mediums as appropriate.
* Copes with pressure and setbacks
* Highly motivated with a hunger to succeed
* Achieves personal work objectives.
* Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
* Relates well to team environment and networking.
* Deciding and initiating action
* You must have experience of working in a sales/business development role previously.
* You will have experience using a CRM system.
* You will have experience of dealing with clients in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work from home responsibly and conform to all company guidance, processes, and areas of responsibility.
If you would like to find out more, please call freephone: 0808 168 1474 or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.