An amazing opportunity has arisen with a well-established and growing Company.
Based in Sevenoaks a Chartered is seeking an Accounts Assistant to slot into their friendly team
· Administration support to the accountancy department.
· Assist with credit control for the Firm.
· Carry out money laundering checks using software.
· Make submissions to Companies House
· Assist with client payrolls
· Produce routine letters and invoices to clients.
· Monthly reminder lists for managers.
· Maintain accurate records and computer systems for the business.
· Contact clients to chase outstanding documents and payments.
· Organise the return of client documents.
· Answer telephones and direct calls.
· Filing, scanning and shredding.
The Successful Applicant:
· Office administration experience.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Accurate and thorough with excellent attention to detail.
· Good IT skills and competent in use of MS Office Suite of programmes.
· A polite and friendly telephone manner.
· Well-presented individual with a pleasant personality, efficient and helpful.
· Ability to prioritise/organise work and occasionally work under pressure.
· Respond quickly and efficiently to any customer needs or questions.
· Take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm.
· A team player but also happy to work on your own.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website