This position would be ideal for a person that has their qualifications, but has chosen not to take up working completely in Architecture.
The successful candidate will be involved in the preparation of new building projects.
• Ability to put drawings together
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good mathematical skills
• Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
• A good freehand drawing ability also
IF YOU REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ON THE VACANCY, PLEASE CALL
Mr Derek Ward (Managing Director) on 01304 842555
Hours: 08.30am - 17.30pm, Monday to Friday
Statutory Sick Pay
28 days holiday per annum (this includes bank holidays)
Transport essential due to the location of the business.
We have a non-smoking policy here due to the nature of the business.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES REQUIRED TO CALL