This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the highly successful global manufacturing business as a Territory Sales Manager (UK). With a focus on Cable Sales and working in the UK Power team, you will a home based employee who actively promotes and develop the sales of the Cable Infrastructure Test Products.
This is a technical role and requires an understanding of electrical power systems, test and measurement principles and the process of asset condition assessment. Training will be provided, as required, on an ongoing basis.
The key responsibilities
* Actively promote the Cable Infrastructure Test Products by actively identifying and developing suitable sales channels.
* Customer relationship and opportunity management plus direct and distributor managed sales.
* Execute and drive sales plans to achieve sales targets.
* Plan and participate in exhibitions, seminars and conferences plus performing product demonstrations.
* Provide market input to product management to product development, market knowledge and pricing
* City and Guilds/ONC/HNC qualification in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
* A higher qualification in Electrical Engineering (degree or equivalent)
* Strong Technical Sales experience from within a similar role
* Experience of working in the HV Electrical Power Industry
* Confident presentation and product demonstration skills
* Customer focused and computer literate and conversant with MS Office packages
* UK driving license
What's on offer
* Incentive Scheme
* Company Car
* Home Office Equipment
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Life assurance Scheme
* Salary Sacrifice Pension
* Day off for your birthday
* 25 days + 8 days Bank Holiday
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.