Clark James Insurance Recruitment have a rare and interesting vacancy to join a really friendly and rapidly growing Insurance broker in the Medway towns with free parking, the role would suit a driver with transport as long as you have experience of accounts in the Insurance industry.
Due to an expanding workload, a role has become available for an experienced Accounts/Credit control professional to join a small accounts team of a busy Insurance broker.
The main purpose of the role is Monthly Insurer Ledger Reconciliation and payment. Liaising with insurers and Account executives. You will also be involved in Managing Credit control - chasing payments (direct and via account execs)
- Month end reconciliation
- Checking and maintaining bordereaux on binding authorities.
- Daily invoice progression
- Client account Bank Reconciliations /Maintaining a computerised cash book
- Daily Banking and reconciliation of cheques, credit card, BACS payments
- Premium Finance. Set up computer records, liaise with providers.
- Using software such as Excel, Word and Open GI/Acturis
The successful applicant will have accounts experience undertaking the wide range of activities and ideally within the Insurance or Financial Services area, the role is unsuitable for a trainee looking to start an accounts career, the role may also not offer enough of a challenge for someone at Management Accountant level.
A generous salary which is completely negotiable depending on experience. Apply today for more info on this great role.