We are currently looking for food production operatives for our client in Sittingbourne to work part time throughout the week or on weekends.
Our client has vacancies in many different departments. The main departments are:
* Packing - putting their ready-made meals into their packaging.
* Finishing - adding the last ingredients to the meals and checking they are up to the required standard before being packed
* Prep - cutting, washing, weighing ingredients.
Experience is not required, however you must be reliable, committed and able to work in a fast paced environment.
We have 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm shifts available throughout the week, but the weekend shifts are normally 6am-2pm.
Transport is essential due to the location of the site.
The pay rate is £9 an hour in all departments.
* Holiday pay
* Access to a range of money saving offers
* Secure online access to all of your pay slips
* 1000s of offers on big brands across the high street, leisure and dining destinations; family trips, personal treats and quality time are made more affordable
* Access to discounted memberships at over 3,000 gyms
If you are interested, please apply now with your CV or call the Maidstone branch and ask for Louisa.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.