Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified / QBE Accountant to take a hands-on approach to leading the finance/accounts function within an internationally-trading business
This is a rare opportunity - and would suit an all-rounder looking for a new senior level challenge within a modern, multi-currency business.
My client are an award-winning company with a growing profile in the UK and Europe, now looking for a Finance Manager to work with the CEO in leading a department of 2 staff. The company have developed an international portfolio of clients, and seen increasing demand year-on-year. As a result, they are look for an analytical, well-rounded Company Accountant to get involved and lead the dept where needed. ... And... they are ready to interview and onboard flexibly!
£50-60,000 if full time.
Beautiful offices based on the outskirts of Tonbridge- with free parking onsite; can alternatively work from home.
Day-to-day duties in the role range (with the support of 2x):
- Hands-on accounts management, weekly and monthly bank recs, multi-currency transaction management, allocation and tracking.
- Overseeing the sales and purchase ledger, ensuring to maintain financial records across the group of companies accounts.
- Tax calculations and returns.
- Quarterly and yearly reporting - Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, and Management Accounts reporting.
- Preparing year end accounts, and liaising with auditors as required.
- Cash flow monitoring and analysis.
- Liaising with the CEO for ad hoc projects, implementing new systems or processes.
- PAYE (mainly led by another staff member)
Could be an office based or part-remote role. Monday - Friday 9-5.30 Full time hours preferred, part time hours can be considered.
SAGE experience essential
Busy accounts function working within the wider, high tempo office – vibrant, professional, friendly, service orientated, modern, digital, multi national.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified or QBE company accountant with an analytical, solution-orientated approach. You should be professional, confident across functions and looking to develop your career in a fast-paced, expansion orientated business.
Contact me, Miles Dutton, on 01892 540054 with any questions and queries. Alternatively apply now to be considered in strict confidence.