Are you looking for a first-time office role within a leading independent IT support and infrastructure provider?
This is a super opportunity to gain business development experience within an office environment.
My client is an independent provider of Managed IT support services, covering London and the Southeast of England. They have a strong focus on delivering extremely high levels of customer service. they work hard to maintain a positive company culture, keeping each day as varied as possible.
Staff wellbeing is extremely important to them, with regular socials organised throughout the year.
This role sits at the very core of their business. They are seeking a motivated self-starter to join their Business Development team to support the continued growth of the business. Working from a mixture of cold and warm leads, you will be responsible for booking meetings that will lead to new business. This can be a challenging yet highly rewarding and exciting role, with an extremely competitive commission structure.
• Identify new sales leads.
• Pitching / prospecting of our services.
• Generating interest on a day-to-day basis regarding our services.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings for Business Development Manager
• Upsell and cross-sell to our existing client base when new products are launched.
• Work on targeted marketing campaigns.
• Effectively work on existing data, gather information, and form a solid sales pipeline.
You will need to be:
• Exceptional telephone manner
• Financially motivated
• Works well in a targeted sales environment
• Performs well under pressure
• Solid administration skills
• Interest within IT desirable but not essential
£17000 - £18500 dependant on experience + Competitive Commission Structure (OTE £27,000)
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website