up to £45k
Our client, a market-leading solutions provider based in Tonbridge, is looking to add a BI Developer to their friendly and dynamic team.
To manage the routine that populates the data warehouse, and to oversee the roll out of Power BI throughout the company.
• To take ownership of the ETL/SSIS routine that loads the SQL Server data warehouse, and to make improvements to those routines.
• To assist with the organising and managing of the data in the data warehouses.
• To build complicated result sets using T-SQL stored procedures.
• To assist with Power BI reporting
Experience & Knowledge
• Expert with modern ETL/ADF/SSIS routines
• Excellent understanding of best practises regarding the managing large volumes of data
• Experience with building transactional and analytical data solutions
• 3 years of experience in a business-facing role within an office environment
• Must be able to demonstrate strong experience with T-SQL and SSIS
• Experience in maintaining Azure SQL/Power BI solutions would be advantageous
Skills & Abilities
• Ability to work well within a team
• Ability to prioritise work and function independently
• Good organisational and problem-solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary
• Quick to learn new skills and software
Personality & Motivation
• Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
• High Energy levels
• Positive approach
• Team player
• Drive and enthusiasm for meeting targets
• Confidence and a professional attitude
• Self-motivated individual with a passion for learning new skills