We are supporting our client based in Canterbury as they recruit for an Office Manager/Supervisor for a 7 month fixed term contract.
This is a role for someone who has excellent organisational skills, has good people management skills and a person who can provide outstanding customer service.
A key area will be the management of the reception team, this role is a busy one where you will be the first point of contact for customers and visitors as well as managing the Building Services.
This is a varied role, you will be offering clients a wide range of facilities and ensuring that you are available to the clients for all queries and issues that may arise. Trouble shooting any situations, issues or complaints as well as reporting directly to the Regional Manager.
You will be able to motivate staff providing support to manage their workloads as well as ensure that any issues within the building are dealt with.
* Previous experience within an office manager/supervisor role
* Approachable with excellent communication skills
* IT Proficient able to use MS packages
* Self-motivated, able to build strong relationships with clients and visitors
* Be able to work under pressure and maintain a professional and friendly manner at all times
* Previous reception experience
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 09.00-17.30 and there is parking available at site, please note that this role is office based and therefore not offered as a remote working position.