Chaucer Auctions are looking for a new Full Time Receptionist/ Administration Assistant to join their team in our rapidly expanding Autograph, Collectables and Memorabilia business. We held over 80 online auctions last year with over 25000 lots sold.
The role would include:
1. Answering telephones and passing calls on to correct department.
2. Scanning of items ready for auction listing.
3. Sending out mail shots/catalogues.
4. Checking of stock against spreadsheets.
5. Other Administrative jobs as required.
6. Dealing with incoming customer emails and assisting our MD with administration each morning.
Good telephone skills essential, use of Word, Excel important. Knowledge of Stamps, First Day Covers, Autographs, Coins, Books would be a distinct advantage. Full training will be given.
Hours 9am to 5pm daily, or 10am to 5pm and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays, the Saturday could be from home if you have good internet connection.