Mechanical Assembly Fitters
You will be responsible for the assembly of a wide range of company products, working to defined time frames whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Consistent assembly of products ensuring quality standards are met along with agreed timescales
* Machine operation.
* Quality checks
* Packaging products
* Working to drawings and required specification
* Able to follow a process and read and understand drawings
* Team player who is self motivated and hard working
* Have good attention to detail and are dexterous
Experience within an Assembly role is essential, preferably in a mechanical setting.
This is a temporary role that requires an immediate start and offers full-time hours Monday to Friday covering various shift patterns between 0600-2130.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.