Corporate Sales Development Executive
Salary: £20k + Commission
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive now looking for the next move in their career. Ideally, you will enjoy Business Development and have experience of outbound business development via email, telephone and LinkedIn. With excellent communication skills you will have a good track record in hitting targets.
The role of corporate sales development executive is a key role to building the client pool and incoming work. The candidate needs to have a hunger for seeking out new clients and securing profitable work for the company.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will promote IT Solutions to the corporate market through a programme of effective data management, sales outreach, prospect and lead qualification.
As the first line of communication with prospects, you will have a strong understanding of our client’s sales process, have a proficiency for researching leads and be an excellent communicator, to enable you to build new relationships.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated sales professional who has the drive and ability to open new business and exceed sales targets in a business-to-business environment, with an enthusiastic can-do attitude and a belief that anything can be achieved.
In return, you will receive a great package including a competitive salary, uncapped commission, travel expenses and other benefits. Working hours: Monday to Friday 08h30 - 17h30.
You will report to the Sales manager. This role is target driven.
· Research, clean and expand the firms/contacts to target
· Through phone, email and social media, engage those contacts with the brand
· Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
· Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and enquiries
· Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
· Effectively partner and work across the sales and marketing teams to support any promotional campaigns
· Work closely with other team members to develop account intelligence, ensure customer success and client retention
· Where appropriate, schedule appointments for an Account Manager
· Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
· Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, demonstrations, live and virtual events
· Identify new markets and business opportunities
· Record sales and send copies to the sales office
· Review your own sales performance
· Achieve daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets
Essential Sales Experience
· Motivated and target driven
· Diligent data management
· Ability to adapt to changing sales environment
· Proactive and energetic
· A confident and determined approach
· Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection
· A competitive streak
Essential Personal Experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills with the ability to relate to both clients and colleagues
· Good attention to detail
· Works accurately and effectively under pressure
· Team player
· Friendly and personable nature
· Ability to follow procedures and mindful of attention to detail
· Ability to work consistently in a dynamic and sometimes highly pressured environment
· Able to problem-solve and think on your feet
· Ability to manage your own workload and make progress with minimal supervision
· Ability to approach problems with a dynamic thought process.
· Fluent English
· Willing to work outside of the normal office hours
· Clean driving licence and own transport