Interim Financial Reporting Analyst 6-9 month FTC | Remote -South East | C.£45k
A Global Professional Services business, going through a rapid period of acquisitive and organic growth, has an urgent requirement for a financial reporting Analyst to join them on an interim basis for 6-9 months to deliver a reporting project.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that accurate and timely reporting is available across all business areas within a robust and agile governance framework (Current systems, platforms and data types include but not limited to MS Business Central, CMAP, Power BI and cloud technology, multiple data sources / spreadsheets).
You will be responsible for:
• Supporting the build of a new reporting structure and the associated governance for change
• Producing documentation to support as is data structures, flows and transformations
• Contribute to the understanding of dependencies between system data ensuring a robust change and governance process is designed and implemented
• Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders to support reporting needs
• Contribute to the facilitation and design of data transformation algorithm’s for future acquisition data, incorporating new data into the existing architecture
• Build and develop agreed designs for reporting
• Recommend improvements to existing architecture, reporting structures and integration