The Best Connection Ashford are currently recruiting a Chef de Partie for our busy client in Biddenden.
Main duties will include:
• Preparing high class food while following a prep sheet.
• Strictly following food hygiene policies and procedures.
• Daily stock checks to ensure the best produce is being always served.
• Communicate effectively and work closely in a team of up to 10 people.
• Plan the day to day running of the kitchen.
• Attending meetings with a varying number of people to discuss upcoming events etc.
• Planning new recipes etc.
You will be required to work 5 days over 7 including weekends.
Requirements for this role will include:
• Experience in a similar role is essential.
• Good communication skills to both colleagues and customers.
• Able to remain calm in a high stress environment.
• Good knowledge of food pairings and new recipe ideas.
This position is 40 hours a week with no evenings included. Anything over 40 hours will be paid at an overtime premium. It is a temporary to permanent position so after the 12 weeks you will be employed full time.
£11.53 per hour.
Working hours will be between 07:00-18:00 – 8 hours per day.
To apply please call Sammy or Jordan on 01233 646548