Group HR & Payroll Manager
Fantastic, exclusive opportunity for a career driven and experienced HR Manager to join a fast paced FMCG business.
This is a senior level role, supporting the Board in the development and implementation of the business strategies by taking the lead on all things HR. You will oversee the payroll team, ensuring they provide a stable, effective, and confidential payroll service, compliant with all HRMC and legal requirements.
The role consists of:
* Working closely with all Managers and Directors to implement strategies
* Working on and developing HR policies and procedures
* Management of all HR activities, including overseeing small team
* Managing all employee data
* Resource and talent planning; working closely with MD on talent management
* Guiding and advising on performance management end to end
* Managing the entire recruitment process
* Auditing agencies
* Employee engagement and communication - working closely with SLT on this
* Responsible for all employee relations including policies, procedures and complex cases
* Payroll management - ensuring provision of an accurate and timely weekly and monthly payroll service
* Processing all data in line with regulations
To be considered for this HR & Payroll Manager role you will have/be:
* An experienced HR Manager who has operated at Board level with a background within a relevant industry - FMCG, Transport and Distribution
* Ideally fully CIPD qualified
* Incredibly flexible and career minded
* Experience of running a payroll team with solid knowledge of the legal requirements
* Experience of preparing responses to ET1s
* First rate knowledge of employment law (disciplinary, redundancy, selection and recruitment, TUPE etc.)
* Outstanding IT skills
* A strong and inspiring leader
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* A collaborative and positive attitude
* High attention to detail
This is a rare, exclusive Group HR Manager role offering a competitive salary of c.£55k, and with the opportunity to really make an impact on a growing but established organisation.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.