Genuit, a FTSE 250 company, address the challenges caused by climate change and urbanisation by providing water, climate, and ventilation management solutions. We’re helping construction build better, by being the UK’s leading provider of sustainable water, climate and ventilation management solutions for the built environment. Sustainability is at the heart of how we run our business, ensuring we have the most talented, empowered, and diverse people focusing their talents on our innovation, recycling, carbon reduction and digitisation capabilities.
At Polypipe Building Services we help construction build better by helping our customers to create safe and sustainable mechanical services in commercial buildings. We will develop and deliver innovative services and products that challenge traditional construction methods, enhance the sustainability and resilience of our built environment and to show our customers there is a better way.
Our Aylesford, Kent site is currently looking for two Assembly Operators to join our Assembly team on a fixed term contract until the end of the year. The role reports to Assembly Team Leader. 40hours per week, Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm and Friday 7am to 1pm.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the assembly of various manufactured Polypipe products, packing and quality inspection / testing. The role will also include IFS booking transactions, stock control and use of MHE equipment.
The ideal candidates will be reliable, have an excellent timekeeping / attendance record, and be capable of working within a high demand manufacturing environment where it is essential that output standards are met.
Previous experience of working within a product assembly environment would be an advantage however training will of course be provided where required.
Polypipe Building Services are proud to have been awarded an Investors in People – Silver Award
We offer a fantastic culture with extensive employee benefits, *non contractual, such as
· 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with future optional holiday trading scheme
· Pension scheme with life assurance
· Company sick pay
· Health Cash Plan with online rewards *
· SAYE Sharesave Scheme*
· Employee Counselling and Advice Line and Mental Health First Aiders*
· Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Tech Scheme and Cycle2Work*
· Corporate Discounts including gym membership, mobile phone and days out*
· Free on-site car parking and tea/coffee*
· On-site Occupational Health Adviser providing health screening and free flu jabs*
· Employee Appreciation, Attendance and Long Service Awards*
· Employee engagement initiatives such as dress-down Fridays, fundraising and CSR, monthly newsletter, social events such as xmas party and quiz nights, employee lottery plus more…
· Employee involvement groups such as Employee Forum
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Personal applications only
You must be able to provide evidence of right to work in the UK and this maybe requested during the recruitment process.
Unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted