Your new company
An exciting opportunity for an Finance Assistant to work for a growing multi academy trust that is now expanding to include schools in neighbouring boroughs. They are now expanding our central Finance Team to support the growing number of schools within the Trust. The role will involve providing financial support to the Central Team and partner schools, whilst ensuring that Trust financial processes and procedures are followed.
Your new role
* Working independently or with the finance staff within the partner schools and the Central Team to ensure efficient processing of financial transactions
* Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions for partner schools and the Central Team
* Ensuring all financial administration is completed in a timely manner
* Supporting efficient and effective financial administration processes in schools
* Supporting partner schools with financial queries, providing excellent customer service to partner schools
What you'll need to succeed
You should present experience in similar duties to the above responsibilities. You should be accurate and deadline driven combined with a positive, engaging communication style as you'll be liaising at all levels within the business.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary is on offer combined with benefits and onsite parking or near a train station. Flexibility of full time or part-time role (36 or 25 hours per week) and you will get term time off. Training will be given and study support if you are looking or currently studying.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.